Double Inlet Centrifugal Fans Belt Driven with Backward Curved Blades
The construction standard used for Nicotra RDH fans is
inspired to the maximum strength and reliability, independently from the construction version. Common characteristics of these products are :
- product quality
- high performance
- outmost economy
- ease of assembly
RDH fans are available in L, R, K, K1 and K2 version.
- They can be indifferently used with either RD or LG rotation.
- All the versions with side frames can be easily turned to install them in one of the four orientations : 0, 90, 180 or 270.
- The ASH fans have single width, single inlet centrifugal impellers with forward curved blades.
- The ASH range is based on 15 sizes, from 200 up to 1000 mm of wheel diameter
- The ASH volume rates range is from 4 Read More