- Nicotra ARD are particularly suitable for the roof extraction of stale air, for general ventilation.
- The Nicotra Gebhardt axial fan provide wide range of air volume from 360 cmh to 216000 cmh, at static pressure up to 1000 Pa
- The housing is made of heavy gauge mild steel casing, seamless double flanges at both end.
- Powder coated bake enamel finishing (60 micron) or galvanized steel. High efficiency impeller made of adjustable pitch aerofoil blades. ALU type or GRN type.
- Cylindrical stack with plate square base or facing on to horizontal base, or tilted to suit the roof pitch.
- Rain hood as protection against adverse outdoor weather condition.
Kinetics Model RH Vibration Isolation Hangers are designed to reduce the transmission of vibration and noise produced by suspended equipment, piping, and ductwork.Read More