- Nicotra ARD are particularly suitable for the roof extraction of stale air, for general ventilation.
- The Nicotra Gebhardt axial fan provide wide range of air volume from 360 cmh to 216000 cmh, at static pressure up to 1000 Pa
- The housing is made of heavy gauge mild steel casing, seamless double flanges at both end.
- Powder coated bake enamel finishing (60 micron) or galvanized steel. High efficiency impeller made of adjustable pitch aerofoil blades. ALU type or GRN type.
- Cylindrical stack with plate square base or facing on to horizontal base, or tilted to suit the roof pitch.
- Rain hood as protection against adverse outdoor weather condition.
- Nicotra Gebhardt ADB series fan are particularly Suitable for the extraction removal of hot, dusty laden, corrosive fumes or gaseous. Widely used in the kitchen fumes extraction and other dusty envinron Read More